ONGOING & TAILORED PROGRAMS
THE #1 DIGITAL STRATEGY EVENT FOR BUSINESS GROWTH
Apply For Your Place.
Early Bird Discount Expires:
Plug the Leaks in Your Business and Watch Your Profits Soar
Discover why customers buy — why they don’t — and how to create a reliable revenue generation system that will grow your business
Do you ever wonder why a “sure” sale sometimes doesn’t happen? You watch customers back away at the last minute, despite seeming excited about your product or service. Your sales team is confused. Your marketing department can’t understand it. And you’ve lost a potential sale. How many times does this happen — and how much does it cost your business in lost profits? Understanding the psychology behind why people buy and why they don’t is crucial to growing your business. Understanding how they buy means you can build a process that suits your customers. Digging into buyer psychology and understanding how people make decisions and why they do the things they do will help you grow. You’ll be able to sell more of your products and services, more often, to more of your ideal customers. Buyers buy in specific ways, and they need certain things to happen before they part with their money.
Discover Your Customer Journey It’s called the customer journey, and to understand it, you need to understand what’s going on in buyers’ brains. What makes them tick. This unique two-day Digital Strategy Mastermind will not just give you an in-depth understanding of what’s going on in your customers’ heads. It won’t just take you step by step through every point of digital strategy in your business. You’ll leave with a tangible, company-specific action plan you can start using as soon as you’re back in your business. This event is no death by PowerPoint. No snoozing at the back while we talk and you listen. You’ll be working during the summit to create your plan based on our tried, tested, and proven methods.
Plug the Gaps in Your Business Maybe your lead generation is spot-on, but your after-sales process is non-existent. Perhaps you’re great on the phone, but you’re not at all comfortable with lead generation. Maybe you’ve got a great plan, but coordinating an extensive sales and marketing team is a challenge stopping you from making progress. Or perhaps you’re keen to improve your digital business strategy, but simply don’t know where to start. In this two-day Digital Strategy Mastermind, we’ll take you through a step-by-step process to map out your customer journey, create a bespoke, tangible action plan for your business, and build in our proven digital strategy.
This will include:
- A detailed map of your customer journey, specific to your business.
- A complete review of your current digital strategy, from top to bottom.
- A step-by-step action plan showing you what to do next to grow your business.
- Post-Mastermind email support to answer any follow-on questions.
WHAT IS THE DIGITAL STRATEGY SUMMIT?
You’ll start right at the beginning of your customer journey and come away with a plan for finding, nurturing, and selling to the right kind of people. Not only that, but they’ll become lifetime customers who keep coming back to you again and again.
- Discover everything you need to know about your ideal target customer: this is about far more than demographics, facts, and figures. You’ll be figuring out how to dig into their heads and burrow deep into their brains to find out what motivates them, what they truly want, and what might be standing in the way of them buying from you.
- The Digital Strategy Mastermind shows you how to get your ideal target customer’s attention — and keep it. This is no easy feat in a noisy digital world, and it’s made more difficult by the forest of digital products all making outlandish promises of success. We’ll show you how to cut through the noise and use the new digital technology to get noticed and stay top of your customer’s mind.
- You’ll find out how to take those prospective customers and turn them into hot leads: no matter how familiar — or uncomfortable — you are with lead generation, we’ll show you how to do it efficiently, effectively, and without wasting time on tyre-kickers.
- Take those hot leads and turn them into paying customers! The vast majority of businesses are leaving thousands — possibly millions — of Euros on the table by failing to convert hot prospects into happy paying customers. During this summit, you’ll find out where you’re making those expensive mistakes — and how to fix them.
- Do you know where the real money lies in most businesses? In the vast, untapped resource of customer follow-up. Most companies are so focused on bringing in new customers, they forget about their old ones. It’s far, far easier to sell to existing customers than it is to convert new ones — so in this summit, you’ll discover how to slash your customer acquisition costs and quickly add new profits onto your bottom line, just by talking to people who already know, like, and trust you.
- How profitable are your current sales? Do you know your numbers? During the two days, we’ll be looking at your sales process and figuring out how to make it more profitable. You’ll find out where you can turn one-off purchases into ongoing streams of revenue, and how to take random customers and turn them into fiercely loyal repeat clients.
- The holy grail of sales is taking transitional customers and turning them into relational clients — people who don’t just buy from you repeatedly, but bring others into your business too. You’ll find out everything you need to know about how to create a robust, profitable referral system — and how to put it into place in your business as soon as you walk back through the door.
SPEAKERS AND FACILITATORS
Engage with industry thought leaders who will transform the way you think about growth.
EDWARD NUGENT Founder & CEO Digital Scorecard
Dr Edward Nugent designed Digital Scorecard in response to the need for businesses to evaluate their use of digital. He has more than 20 years experience in the digital business world, and has a deep understanding of the Customer Journey.
Edward has founded several successful businesses across Europe and focuses on business growth through Sales and Marketing. He is the author of several books and designed the Digital Scorecard to help businesses find out how well they’re using digital in sales and marketing.
Edward currently lives in Ireland, but works largely in Scandinavia and Europe.
We’ll be confirming places on a first-come-first-served basis. Click the button below to be the first to apply and secure your place. Apply by end August for the Early bird discount.
GIVI KOKAIA Consultant & Facilitator Kunskapspartner
Givi Kokaia is a management consultant working in consulting, finance, and international marketing and sales.
He’s a guest lecturer at Lund University working primarily in strategic management, business development, and marketing and sales.
He has first-hand experience introducing a digital dimension to the Kunskapspartner consulting firm in Lund.
The Digital Strategy Mastermind 2018 will be an immersive and invaluable experience taking place over two action-packed days in Malmo, Sweden. We have 2 summits already planned for 2018.
Each day will be made up of sections of engaging content that sets the scene. BUT the training is designed to take you on a step-by-step journey through how you can use digital along your customer journey — from deciding who you want as a customer to generating awareness and traffic, to converting that traffic into leads, follow-up strategies and making profitable sales, to converting those sales into customers for life.
This is not a lecture of theory summit. It is a working mastermind YOU LEAVE WITH A PLAN THAT YOU CAN IMPLEMENT
9:00-9:30: Registration and getting to know eachother
9:30 – 11:00: Presentation on Digital Strategy and how it links to Customer Journey
11:00 – 11:30: Break
11:30 – 13:00: Presentation on Digital Strategy and how it links to Customer Journey
13:00 – 14:30: Lunch and discussion
14:30 – 17:00: Getting your Digital Scorecard
6pm-9pm: drinks and dinner
9:00 – 11:00: Discussion on Your Digital Scorecard
11:00 – 11:30: Break
11:30 – 13:00: Workshop and Mapping Your Customer Journey
13:00 – 14:30: Lunch and discussion
14:30 – 16:00: Bring it all together. Overlaying your Digital Scorecard and Your Customer Journey
16:00 – 17:00: Defining Your Action Plan and Digital Strategy
17:00 – 17:30: Support needed and structure going forward.
6pm-9pm: drinks and dinner
**Hours are subject to change. We will send you any updates as we review the agenda.
Completed and reviewed during the Mastermind. Your Digital Scorecard adds context to your Digital Strategy and action plan. Are you making best use of digtal to grow your business?
While all businesses do not need a Digital Strategy, it is generally advised. The benefit is to make sure the business is not left behind and keeping digital in mind.
How and why customers buy from you is the difference between success and failure. Mapping that journey is your first step to improving it, completed during the mastermind.
RESERVE YOUR PLACE TODAY
Since starting Digital Scorecard, I’ve wanted to create a training event that would serve as the catalyst for savvy business owners, directors, advisors and entrepreneurs around the world to easily build the strategies, relationships, and expertise they need to rapidly accelerate business growth. The Digital Strategy Summit 2018 will bring together a select few business owners, directors or advisors for a two-day journey through optimising every point of digital strategy in their business.
The summit takes place in Dublin & Malmo. Secure your place Today.
Your investment would normally be just €2,495 — and if you want to bring a colleague, they can attend for just €1,495. But if you apply before the end of October, you can take advantage of my early-bird offer: book by October 30 and your investment will be just €1,995 and your colleague can attend for just €995.
This is a select event. I’m offering a maximum of 10 places — this isn’t an information-overload event. Why so few? Because in a large group, you won’t get the personal attention you need to create your action plan. Unlike other training providers, I’m not interested in cramming a room full of as many people as possible and throwing information out there.
When you attend this summit, you’ll learn plenty — but you’ll also put it into action and create your own, bespoke, company-specific plan based on my proven digital strategy methods. You’ll be able to take it away with you and put to work immediately in your business.
Apply for your place now — they’re first-come, first-served and they will sell out fast. And remember: apply before the end of October, and you’ll save €500. Don’t delay: click the button below right now and secure your digital future.